The UK Intends to Become a Crypto Hub: Economic Secretary
Economic Secretary to the Treasury Richard Fuller, in his statement, said the United Kingdom aims to become the country of choice for people looking to create, innovate, and build in the crypto arena.
In his first crypto discussion in Westminster this week, Fuller said that the new government led by Liz Truss is seeking ways to acquire a global competitive advantage for the country. Fuller, in his statement, said that the UK could either be a spectator as the digital currency transforms our lives or become the best place globally to start and scale crypto technologies. And hence, the UK aims to be the dominant global hub for crypto technologies and will build on the strengths of the thriving fintech sector, the creation of new jobs, and the development of groundbreaking new products and services.
The need for a regulatory framework
Fuller also states that the new administration is dedicated to the Financial Services and Markets bill. The recently introduced bill proposes significant changes to the regulation of UK financial services, including the creation of a regulatory framework for stablecoins.
As per the words of the Treasury official, to channel the advantages of stablecoins to reduce costs and enhance services, the measure will strengthen the regulatory framework currently in action. The Bank of England released its Financial Stability Report earlier in the year, highlighting the drastic decline in cryptocurrency prices followed by the major sell-offs in May and June this year.
The Bank of England acknowledged that the collapse did not fully destabilize financial stability. However, it also warned that stricter restrictions are inevitable in order to safeguard the broader financial system in the future.
- The secret financials of BlockFi show a $1.2 billion relationship with Sam Bankman-Fried’s crypto empire
- Gemini, a cryptocurrency exchange, has laid off 10% of its workforce in its most recent round of layoffs
- Mortgage rate buydowns are increasing as home purchasers manage with high-interest rates.
- French government sketches strategies to increase the maturation age despite years of resistance
- Egg-Scuse me, how much is this carton?
- Will stocks rally this year after a gloomy 2022?
- The Davos elite like making bold prophecies but often get them incorrectly
- Stocks making biggest moves Midday: Tesla, Nvidia, Lululemon and more
- Stock Futures are Flat as Investors await big bank earnings
- Stock Futures are flat with all eyes on key inflation report:
- Stock Futures are little changed after Nasdaq’s Third straight winning day:
- Stocks make their most significant move midday Bed Bath & Beyond, and much more
- Although the price of used vehicles is declining, it is still not enough to offset grossly inflated levels
- Before you opt for refinancing, here are 6 critical things to know
- Claims about 600 Ukrainian soldiers were killed in a missile strike by Russians were denied by Kyiv
- President Joe Biden requests the Supreme Court to exempt impeded student loans
- Coinbase reaches a $100 million settlement with the New York regulator
- Fed minutes exhibit inflation resolve, concern on market views
- Voyager, a failed cryptocurrency lender, will sell its assets to Binance.US for $1 billion
- Bank of Japan Reviews 10 Year Yield-Curve Control Policy
- Aiming To Reduce The U.S. Inflation, F.P.I. Invests Rs10,555 Cores in Equities In December
- Musk Solicits Twitter Users to Decide If He Should Step Down
- In 2023, the “Mother of All Pivots” will prompt major Asia funds to consider the yen
- Stock bulls lose support as $4 trillion of options are set to terminate
- Elon Musk sold a massive chunk of Tesla shares worth $3.6B
- U.S. SEC to advance stock market after nearly two decades
- Asia FX fluctuates as Fed caution counterbalances confidence over falling inflation
- While pointing to a higher peak, the Fed will downshift to a half-point hike
- US politicians want Greater Federal Reserve Supervision
- The backdrop of inflation may soon enhance interest in this choppy bond speculation
- According to Lululemon, third-quarter inventories increased
- FTC Sues to Block Microsoft’s Purchase of Activision Blizzard, Stocks Soar
- Investment Colossal, Vanguard Pulls Out of ‘Net-Zero’ ESG Initiative.
- Despite Inflation and Recession Fears, U.S. Homeowners Continued to Invest in Their Homes in 2022
- The UK recession might hold back its progress by a decade or so
- FTX desperately tries to save itself yet fails to answer on questionable assets
- Two Crypto Hedge Funds Evaded the Market Collapse, Here’s How
- Equities and Commodities of Asia Surge as China lifts COVID Restrictions
- From spring 2023, Japan plans to begin testing its digital currency
- Attorney General opposes FTX’s undue advantage over Bahamas Legislative
- Stock futures trade lower on China Covid concerns after a winning holiday week
- ECB warns of recession as the risk of financial stability hits the euro
- Gold surges as the dollar weakens its advance; every eye on Fed minutes
- The demand for oil looks grim as the dollar becomes weaker
- What could it mean for crypto as Elon Musk takes over Twitter?
- One-Third of Bitcoin Retail Investors At Loss, BIS Survey Says
- Crypto Prices to Drop Further in the FTX-Collapse-induced Bloodbath?
- Institutional Investors Buy the Dip in Crypto Amid ‘Extreme Price Weakness’
- Bitcoin Stuck Below $17K, How Will it Recover?
- CZ Urges Crypto Buyers to Hold Amid Extreme Volatility
- Are We Going Back to The Roaring 20s? Cathie Wood Talks About Hiking Interest Rates.
- FTX Collapse: Tough Times Ahead Warns JPMorgan Analysts
- 3,500 Bitcoin Dormant for 11 Years, Transferred Now.
- Sam Bankman-Fried Not a Billionaire Anymore
- Liquidity Scare: FTX Finals Deal With Binance
- Is Crypto the New Scapegoat for Tech Companies?
- Twitter Mass Lay-off, Co-founder Shares Note
- Ethereum’s Supply Concentrated in Smart Contracts Hits Record High
- Meta to Layoff Thousands of Employees this Week
- Vitalik Doubts Musk’s Blue Tick Plan for Twitter
- Fed’s Massive Rate Hike Announcement: BTC, ADA, SHIB, XRP Turn Volatile
- Is Bitcoin Market “Overcold”?
- Elon to Integrate Dogecoin Into Twitter?
- Halloween Themed Tokens Seize the Crypto Market on Twitter
- Bitcoin Price Optimism to Turn Bearish Again?
- Russian Legislators to Introduce New Bill Legalizing Crypto Mining
- Bitcoin’s Best Week in Three Months
- Elon Musk’s Twitter Purchase: DOGE and SHIB Go Parabolic
- Reddit NFTs are Now the Hottest Trend of Crypto Winter
- Whale Alert: 15K Bitcoin Traded Post Recent Rally
- Tesla’s Bitcoin Losses Cross $170 Million
- Kazakhstan Continues to be the 3rd Largest Bitcoin Mining Contributor.
- Fed to Raise Interest Rates by 75% Basis Points?
- German Bank ‘N26’ to Offer Crypto Trading Services
- Liz Truss Resigns, Becomes Shortest British Prime Minister
- Bitcoin Enters Guinness World Records (GWR)
- Do Kwon Sorry for Terra’s Collapse, Refutes Allegations
- EU Financial Services Chief Urged US to Regulate Crypto
- EU to Introduce Environmental Labelling System for Blockchain Energy
- Will the Crypto Market Bounce Back?
- CFTC Head Sees FTX’s Idea on Intermediators as a Significant Shift
- CFTC Commissioner to Define Retail Investors
- Russians banned by Crypto Service Providers Amid Recent Sanctions.
- Germany recorded a 3-decade high, 10% in September.
- Brazilian Authorities Issues Rules to Define Crypto as Securities
- Elon Musk Becomes a “Perfume Salesman” to Win the Twitter Deal?
- Crypto Miners Required to have Licences in Kazakhstan Now
- IMF warns of price rise worsening
- Brazil records steep rise in firms declaring crypto holdings.
- Blockchain Developer Claims He Found Satoshi’s Original 0.1 BTC Codebase
- Robert Kiyosaki Buys Bitcoin, Says Pension Funds are the Biggest Investment
- Bitcoin Outdoes Nasdaq and S&P 500
- Russia Paramilitary Groups Avoid Sanctions, Turn to Crypto
- Apollo Global, Sixth Street Never Part of Musk’s Twitter Takeover
- Crypto Bull Run Expected Post US Jobless Claims
- European Parliament in Favor of Crypto Tax Policies
- National Debt of the USA Crosses the $31.4T Mark.
- Bitcoin to Hit Bulls Month End?
- Author Robert Kiyosaki Positive About Buying Bitcoin
- US Senator Against CBDC, Proposes ‘No Digital Dollar Act’
- Uzbekistan mandates monthly fees for Crypto Firms.
- What to Expect After BTC Crash?
- Strike Secured $80 Million in Fundraising
- Renowned Investor Michael Burry Warns of Recession
- Cryptocurrencies Surge as Stock Market Declines
- CBK: Converting Kenyan Reserved into Bitcoin Madness.
- California Governor Rejected Crypto Regulation Bill
- Russia to Legalize Crypto for International Payments
- Revived USD Strength Bad News for Crypto Market
- Cardano Vasil Upgrade Completed Successfully
- BTC and ETH’s Sudden Decline: The Market Bearish Again?
- Crypto Miners Look for Alternatives As Ethereum Merge Completes
- Meta CEO’s Net Worth dropped to $71 Billion in the Last Year
- Microstrategy to Buy 301 Bitcoin Worth About $6 Million
- Nasdaq to offer crypto custody services
- Vietnam Tops in Digital Assets Adoption Again
- Samsung, Most Active Blockchain and Crypto Investor
- Versace, Dubai’s 5-Star Hotel, Accepts Crypto Now.
- Russian Prime Minister Keen on Strategic Crypto Adoption
- Who is Winning the Ukraine War?
- Cardano ties up with Georgian Wineries
- Bridging solutions: Forming the new bouncing blockchains of the future.
- Financial Institutions to Enter Crypto Market
- Cryptocurrency Prices Staggered Due to Unfavorable CPI Figures
- Whistleblower to Testify in Twitter Vs. Elon Musk Legal Dispute
- The UK Intends to Become a Crypto Hub: Economic Secretary
- Russian Giant Rostec to add Crypto to International Commerce
- Elon Musk Hints at Deflation
- The Latest White House Report Analyzes Crypto Mining Concerns
- Bitcoin Resumes the Uptrend with Recent Surges. Is it here to stay?
- The timeline of events followed by the death of the Queen
- Musk says 90% of Twitter Comments are Bots.
- The Psuedo Bottom of Bitcoin (BTC)
- What Does the Crypto Winter Mean for NFTs?
- Is Terra Luna Classic Becoming the Next Shiba Inu?
- How Far Can Investor Interest Drive Cardano (ADA)?
- Why Did Crypto Slump Late-August?
- The Crypto Regulation Development in U.S. Congress
- The Fed’s Inflation Remarks and Its Impact On The Risky Markets
- The surge in BTC mining has regulators’ attention.
- Advice for navigating cryptocurrency downturns
- The largest NFT party in the world expresses confidence
- How to act wisely in a bear market
- Crypto mines restored in China, despite a prohibition
- Crypto bulls and crypto bears go against each other.
- How the Fed influenced the crypto bear market
- With Bitcoin’s fall, Is the worldwide recession growing?
- Get ready for Ethereum’s significant upgrade aka “merge”
- Russia Sees Vast Changes Post 3 Months Of Warfare
- How Russian invasion is impacting the fossil fuel market
- Who Won the Trade War Between the US and China?
- Joblessness just touched an all-time high of 200,000
- Bitcoin hits its lowest point since Jan
- A Recession Is Coming, But Markets Aren’t Listening
- Ukraine War a Serious Threat to the US Economy?
- April saw a little decrease in inflation
- Cryptos’ reaction to Elon Musk’s Twitter takeover bids
- Prices hike as Ukraine blocks Russian oil flow to Europe
- The NFT spring has started with a full swing!
- A Bored Ape was able to bring Ethereum to its knees
- Crypto-Backed Mortgages Take a Leap
- Economy Shrinks 1.4% Below Expectations
- Crypto, SAFE Banking Act, and Cannabis
- Private Bank, LGT, to Offer Crypto
- Goldman Sachs Is The First To Offer Bitcoin-Backed Loan
- New York’s Potential Ban Can Cripple Crypto Miners
- How Bitcoin came through Global Economic Downturns
- Things look bright for Bitcoin and other Crypto
- The central African Republic legalizes bitcoin
- Bitcoin Payments: Something Extraordinary in the Making
- Amid risk-off, Bitcoin drops to its six-week low.
- As risk aversion bites, BTC and the broad market tumble
- 3.6M Americans may take up crypto payments by 2022
- No banks or policymakers can change the future for DeFi
- U.S. Air Force takes on its ‘SpaceVerse’ trademark
- Luxury car firms in Singapore & U.S now accept cryptos
- Bitcoin crossed the $40,000 mark! Is it good news?
- CBDCs’ Current Standing Worldwide
- Bitcoin seems soft among hard assets to hedge inflation
- Messi’s new crypto contract redefines future sports
- NFTs are Flourishing! How do you buy an NFT?
- Bitcoin fans flood Miami for annual crypto bash
- Cryptos response to surging inflation and interest rates
- Bitcoin’s biggest dip of 2018
- How Cryptos Will Transform Digital Businesses
- Hot updates on Litecoin (LTC)
- Alternatives for the win as ETH transactions soar high
- El Salvador, the first country to make Bitcoin official
- Crypto Meets its 2022 highs
- Axie Infinity fell victim to the biggest DeFi hack
- Afghanistan is moving towards cryptocurrency, know why
- What’s the next NFT trend?
- Revealing the top NFT trends
- Crypto Loot has become a cult on Twitter
- Bitcoin miners are shifting to America
- Why is Mekas NFTs the latest crypto craze?
- Wall Street Marches Beyond BTC
- Snoop Dogg Proclaims To Be an NFT Whale
- China continues its countrywide crypto ban
- Twitter drives BTC payments to the mainstream
- Top Game developers, Ubisoft and EA run towards NFTs
- Crypto Taxation Simplified! Know what you owe
- How crypto is changing crowdfunding
- Will 2022 be a more successful crypto year than 2021?
- 5 ways to deal with crypto’s downfall
- An insider into Ape’s colossal metaverse goals
- A guide to NFT taxes for collectors, creators, and investors
- A quick rundown on taxable crypto transactions
- Yuga Lab Acquires CryptoPunks!
- Billions of dollars eject into the metaverse
- Inflation, Ukraine’s crises irk markets as crypto soars
- Ethereum in agony as rivals nibble at market share
- Things to do with a Crypto Wallet
- Tech giants invest big in Web3
- What Are Some Types of Digital Wallets & Their Uses?
- Ethereum rushes into an upgrade as its rivals step up
- What the Ukrainian war testifies about cryptocurrency
- Popular NFT photographer Drift on Crypto for future
- How Crypto has been bombarding professional sports
- Prominent Musicians Explore Non Fungible Tokens
- This Weeks Statistics
- How to plan your finances within the crypto market
- The Market Trembles Under Global Uncertainty
- Institutional investors double down on crypto
- All about the latest crypto moves
- The world’s premier art fair was dominated by NFTs
- Bitcoin shot down with a surging crypto adoption rate.
- Crypto recovered and Bitcoin crossed $44,000
- Cryptocurrency astonishes everyone with its strength
- Crypto philanthropy is on the rise
- 4 countries turning to cryptocurrencies
- Breaking every Crypto record in numbers this year
- Why is inflation not inflating Bitcoin this time
- Crypto’s tumultuous start to the year
- Why is the cryptocurrency market struggling to keep up?
- An explanation for the Cryptocurrency Selloff fever
- Mining is back on track, with miners making more than $971 million in July
- Fair Pricing is going to be allotted for Bitcoin Miners in Venezuela
- Ethereum breaks the $4000 barrier and is going to soar to $5000 “The London Upgrade
- Bitcoin is one of the top ten global assets
- Bitcoin’s crash creates a domino effect for other cryptocurrencies
- Bitcoin crosses 40000 dollarss hould you remain cautious
- Will Amazon start taking cryptocurrencies as payment
- As retail investors’ panic sell Bitcoin, the whales are buying!
- German Institutional Funds Free To Invest Up to 20% In Crypto Assets
- Sen Warren Addresses Crypto As A Problem Solver For Big Banks
- Lolli- A Bitcoin Winnings Provider Drives $10 Million
- Big Techs In China Struggle Post The Wake Of Digital Yuan
- Ethereum’s 6th Anniversary Gushes The Market With An Expectant Upgrade
- Interpreting Candlestick Chart For Beginners